The complete set consists of 10 scrapbooking dies to make your envelopes with tabs and some decorations.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Scrapgirl Tip: Cut out your envelope and then cut the slit in the envelope. Slide the small rectangle to be pulled through the slot with the larger piece on the back of your envelope (when you go to pull the small note, it will stay attached to the envelope). Remember to add a piece of paper to the back of your envelope to hide the small rectangle when it is pulled into the envelope. To do this, re-cut the slit in this piece of paper & feed your small rectangle through the slits in the piece of paper and the envelope. This way, the small rectangle to be pulled when it is tucked into the envelope, will not be visible underneath the envelope!
- Dimensions large die envelope: 17.4 cm x 13.5 cm
- Dimensions large envelope folded: 9 cm x 6 cm
- Size small envelope die: 6.4 cm x 5 cm
- Size small folded envelope: 3.2 cm x 2.2 cm
- Usage : Cutting with a scrapbooking cutting machine
- Material : Metal
- Brand : 4enSCRAP
- Collection : Spring 2021
You are a beginner in scrapbooking and want to know how to cut with a die?